- How India avoided the financial crisis.
- $1.6 billion of TARP money went to pay bonuses to the people who are raping the economy.
- Mary Schapiro, Obama's new SEC Cheif gave Madoff's son a job...
- ...oh, and his niece too. (Can we replace Schapiro already? It's clear this was a whiff by Obama.)
- An oil company, Flying J, files for bankruptcy. (How does that happen? Seriously, how do you go out of business as an oil company these days?)
- Toyota's first loss ever. Welcome to the club, Toyota-san! Can we begin the inevitable decline from industry leader to has been now?
- As an example, please see: Credit Suisse calls B.S. on G.M. -- $1 price target for shares. Although, given the track records of analysts, it probably means you should buy the hell out of the stock.
Analyst Uncertainty as a Super-anomaly [PREMIUM]
21 hours ago