- How India avoided the financial crisis.
- $1.6 billion of TARP money went to pay bonuses to the people who are raping the economy.
- Mary Schapiro, Obama's new SEC Cheif gave Madoff's son a job...
- ...oh, and his niece too. (Can we replace Schapiro already? It's clear this was a whiff by Obama.)
- An oil company, Flying J, files for bankruptcy. (How does that happen? Seriously, how do you go out of business as an oil company these days?)
- Toyota's first loss ever. Welcome to the club, Toyota-san! Can we begin the inevitable decline from industry leader to has been now?
- As an example, please see: Credit Suisse calls B.S. on G.M. -- $1 price target for shares. Although, given the track records of analysts, it probably means you should buy the hell out of the stock.
Effects of Smart Beta ETFs on Mutual Funds [PREMIUM]
28 minutes ago